Never want to diet again? Well, if you eat these 10 foods you might not have to.
1. Garlic- This herb helps to keep your tummy flat through its naturally occurring chemical allicin, says registered dietitian Keri Glassman.
2. Beans- "Beans are unique in that they offer significant amounts of both fiber and protein in one package,” says registered dietitianRachel Begun. They leave us full for longer too.
3. Pistachios -"In-shell pistachios are one of my go-to snacks for weight management," says Katherine Brooking, a registered dietitian.
4. Seaweed- "Compounds isolated from wakame, have been shown to help increase fat burning in animal model studies," says registered dietician, Julie Upton.
5. Jalapeños- "Jalapeño peppers contain an antioxidant called capsaicin, which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory and metabolism booster," says Glassman.
6.White potatoes- White potatoes are full of rich resistant starch, a compound that creates butyrate that may spur your body to burn more fat.
7. Mangos- "Research indicates that mangoes may lower blood sugar, which control cravings, especially for carbs, thus keeping your willpower intact," says Brooking.
8. Yogurt- "The calcium in yogurt may help lower calcitrol in the body, which helps turn on fat burning and turn down fat storage," says Brooking.
9. Avocado- “Research shows that people who eat avocados have lower BMIs, and that adding avocados to lunch increased satisfaction by 22 percent, and reduced the desire to eat over the next three hours by 24 percent,” says Upton.
10.Artichokes- "Fiber actually slows digestion so that you feel full longer," says Glassman. They also contain prebiotics that help support the good bacteria which can deflate belly bloat and flatten your tummy.
(Source: Yahoo Shine)