1. Casual stretching. Whether it's right before you get out of bed or when you're trying to get rid of a charley horse during CrossFit, stretching is any guy's kryptonite. There's something very flattering about a woman loosening up her muscles.
2. Sweat. You might think sweat is gross, but women glistening with sweat is immensely appealing. Even if you're dripping and disheveled, all we see is glistening.
3. Jiggling. As unflattering as all your jiggly bits might feel to you, men really appreciate a body in motion. Own it.
4. Women getting mad. There is zero scientific explanation as to why men love an angry woman. It's not something that can be understood. There's something primal about a fighting woman that sends neurons fighting in dormant parts of our brain, maybe? Who knows, let's move on.
5. Messy, unkempt hair. There might be a lot of effort that goes into your hairstyle, but there's something innately sexy about looking like you DGAF.
6. Shooting guns. This isn't about pacifism or gun rights. Men love things that are destructive and loud. They love women. This is a match made in heaven.
7. Flannel. A flannel shirt paired with a tank top will make any man lose his mind. But too much flannel is a problem. If you dress in all flannel, the magic is gone.
8. Baseball caps. Bonus points if the woman under it is a sports fan. This is a scientifically adorable look on any woman.
9. Basically, dressing like a man. What is going on here? I'm not sure what this means, I just know I wasn't not the only one feeling it when Keira Knightley dressed like a boy pirate in “Pirates of the Caribbean.”
10. Seductive eating. Bananas aren't sexy. Men eating bananas aren't sexy. Women eating bananas? Suddenly sexy.
11. Instruments. It doesn't matter what instrument a woman plays, but it makes them 10 times hotter. Whether you're rocking a rhythm on a washboard or plucking out a song on a banjo, your hotness level just skyrocketed.
12. Stripper poles. Why do men flock to stripper poles? What is it about a woman giving herself the spins that's attractive? These aren't hypothetical questions; I'm legitimately asking.