Believe it or not, spring is just around the corner. That makes it the perfect time for a fresh new look with a hair color change. And if you want inspiration, look no further than Pinterest to see the trendiest new shades. This season it seems the beauty junkies are going light - searches for platinum blonde are up 71%. These are the hottest icy hues for spring.
- Warm Blonde - Platinum is pale, but it doesn’t have to wash you out. A warm, buttery shade of blonde will play up your complexion.
- Cool Blonde - Cool, white undertones - as inspired by Khaleesi - are fresh and modern, but not everyone’s hair is cut out for the long road to achieve that super light platinum.
- Pastel Blonde - If you’re already bleaching your strands to go platinum, it’s the perfect time to try a barely there shade of pastel pink or lavender.
- Dark Roots - They’ll create dimension and give you a little cushion between touch-up appointments at the salon. This is a practical look for anyone with dark hair.
- No Roots - And the complete opposite of that look is roots-to-ends platinum blonde, but this look requires a huge commitment. Depending on your natural color, you could be back at the salon every other week. And who has the time or money for that?
- Who can afford to get their roots done every other week? That’s too much time and money so spend on your hair!
- Have you ever had platinum hair? How was the maintenance?