There’s no doubt people love to shop at Trader Joe’s, and many have their favorite food items they just can’t live without. But while you’re out shopping for that delicious Cauliflower gnocchi, you may not have realized that Trader Joe’s has a whole host of great beauty products as well.
Well, now PureWow has come out with a list of their best beauty products Trader Joe’s sells, which may just make you stop and look next time you make a TJ run.
- Head to Toe Moisturizing Bomb – Described as a “miracle worker on lips, heels, elbows and even flyaway hairs.”
- Rose Water Facial Toner – Perfect to calm inflammation, hydrate skin and more.
- Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Hair Mask – Will help make your hair nice and shiny.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – Great for removing makeup, highlighting cheekbones and more.
- Moisturizing Cream Shave in Honey Mango – This shave cream is great to moisturize your legs, and it smells good too.
- Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil – Tree Oil is great to help with acne and pesky blemishes.
- Refresh Citrus Body Wash – Your skin will feel clean and refreshed, with a great citrus scent to boot.
- Micellar Cleanser and Makeup Remover- These towlettes can clean, tone and moisturize at the same time.
- Coconut Body Butter – Perfect for super dry skin, with a great coconut smell.