recipe by LAURA on allrecipe.com
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Havarti cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Mix cream cheese, Havarti cheese, Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons basil, lemon zest, and garlic together in a bowl. Transfer cream cheese mixture to a piece of plastic wrap. Roll the plastic wrap around cream cheese mixture forming a cone shape, resembling a tree.
- Stand the 'tree' upright and remove the plastic wrap. Cover the visible portion of the 'tree' with 1/4 cup basil and parsley.
- Gently wrap the 'tree' with a fresh sheet of plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
or a SNOWMAN Cheeseball!
...Or how about a PINE CONE Cheeseball!!