Carrie Underwood once again returns to sing the opening theme for NBC’s "Sunday Night Football," and this year she’ll be joined by ten NFL stars for the opener. Players making an appearance represent 19 Pro Bowl selections, five Super Bowl rings, and four first-round draft picks. Big names joining Carrie include:
- Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott
- Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff
- Minnesota Vikings QB Kirk Cousins
- New York Giants RB Saquon Barkley
- Philadelphia Eagles QB Carson Wentz
- Philadelphia Eagles OT Lane Johnson
- Philadelphia Eagles TE Zach Ertz
- Philadelphia Eagles DT Fletcher Cox
- Pittsburgh Steelers WR Antonio Brown
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
NBC’s “Sunday Night Football” returns September 6th with the Atlanta Falcons at Philadelphia Eagles.
In Other Carrie News…A new report claims Carrie is pregnant…with twins girls. “In Touch” quotes sources who say Carrie is three months along and that she and hubby Mike Fisher are “beyond thrilled.” Of course we should probably take the report with a grain of salt. “Life & Style,” a sister mag to “In Touch,” also claimed Carrie was pregnant with twins...six months ago.