A Southeast Baltimore School was evacuated last week when students reported feeling ill from a very stranger odor in the school. Hazmat teams and firefighters determined it to be SUPER BASIC.
Around 2:30 p.m. to Crito Rey Jesuit High School was completely evacuated for the safety of students. After a sweep of the school, it was determined that a pumpkin spice plug-in was the cause of the mysterious odor that made some students feel ill. (WBAL)
Several students where overheard saying "OMG... LIKE I JUST CAN'T EVEN" and "WHAT..EVER"
Ironically, I get the same ill feeling anytime my wife forces me to go in Bath and Body Works! SMELL OVERLOAD!