Bhuppu Sen, 16, is lucky to be alive after a freak accident while sleeping that left a sickle lodged in the side of his skull. (WARNING: GRUESOME)
The Indian teen was fast asleep when he rolled out of his bed and headfirst into a large sickle in his room. The tool he uses for harvesting and has laid it on the floor near his bed, Jam Press reported.
Shockingly, he didn't experience any bleeding, even though that large blade ended up penetrating one and a half inches into his skull.
Bhuppu had it removed at a local hospital and he's gonna be fine. Neurosurgeon Dr. Kuldeep Singh did the procedure and even he was shocked that the boy wasn't hurt worse or become paralyzed from the accident.
CLICK ARTICLE IN TWEET FOR MORE PICS
It's even more freaky that it's a sickle. You know the tool the "Grim Reaper" likes to carry around. I'd feel like he was chasing me down after that and didn't pull off the job or something. UGH. So crazy!