Valentine’s Day may not be until Tuesday, but this weekend will be full of Valentine-y activities. So what do you do when you’re single while everyone else is coupled up?
RetailMeNot conducted a survey of over 1,000 single Americans to find out what they are doing for Valentine’s Day. Check it out:
Celebrating Non-Romantic Love:
- 30% of singles said they would spend the day with friends.
- 8% said they would celebrate the love of their family.
- 11% said they would throw a party to include all their loved ones.
Seeking out a Valentine:
- 19% of singles said they plan to go out and mingle on the 14th.
- 29% plan to pamper themselves.
- 23% will take themselves out to eat.
- 18% will get themselves a present.
- 13% will pour themselves some wine.
Reconnect with an Ex:
- 6% of singles said they would reach out to an ex on Valentine’s Day. (Glamour)