There’s a new collection of candy bars called Flavors of America and it includes new versions of some of our favorites. Hershey’s Kit Kat, Reese’s and Twizzlers have released unique flavors based on different states including California, Georgia, and Florida. They’ll be available for a limited time, starting this summer. But until you can get your hands on one, here’s what you can look forward to:
- Flavor of Georgia: Reese’s Honey Roasted Peanut Butter Cup. Our beloved peanut butter cups are perfect just as they are, but some honey roasted peanuts from Georgia could make them even better.
- Flavor of New York: Hershey’s Cherry Cheesecake Chocolate Bar. It’s a tasty cherry cheesecake flavored candy bar with crispy cookies mixed in. Doesn’t that put you in a New York state of mind?
- Flavor of California: KitKat Strawberry. Mini crispy Kit Kat wafers covered in pink strawberry goodness sound pretty amazing.
- Flavor of Florida: Twizzlers Key Lime Pie and Twizzlers Orange Cream Pop. Inspired by the Sunshine State, these are Twizzlers Twists, one filled with key lime pie, and the other has yummy orange cream soda flavor filling. You can practically feel the sand between your toes, can’t you?
- Flavor of Texas: PayDay BBQ. This has to be the most interesting flavor of all. They’ve given their peanut caramel bar a Texas twist by adding the flavor of Texas BBQ. How does it taste? No one knows yet, but the tangy BBQ could pair well with the sweet caramel.
- Flavor of Hawaii: Hershey Kisses Coconut Almond Flavor. Head to the islands with this coconut cream flavored kiss with almond inside. It doesn’t get more tropical than this.
Source: POPSUGAR / Reeses