- Coca-Cola has a product portfolio of more than 3,500 beverages (and 500 brands), spanning from sodas to energy drinks to soy-based drinks.
- Coca-Cola's $35.1-billion in revenue makes it the 84th largest economy in the world, just ahead of Costa Rica
- The Coca-Cola brand is worth $74-billion, while Budweiser, Pepsi, Starbucks, and Red Bull combined are worth about $50-billion, according to the BrandZ Top 100.
- The red and white Coca-Cola logo is recognized by 94% of the world's population - Coca-Cola has also reported that its name is the second-most understood term in the world, behind "okay."
- The first servings of Coca‑Cola were sold for 5-cents per glass. During the first year, sales averaged a modest nine servings per day in Atlanta. Today, daily servings of Coca‑Cola beverages are estimated at 1.9-billion globally.
- In 1886, sales of Coca-Cola averaged nine drinks a day. That first year, John Pemberton sold only 25-gallons of syrup. For his efforts, he grossed $50.00 and spent $73.96 in advertising!
Content Goes Here