- All Good Kid’s Sunscreen, SPF 30 - It’s made with organic green tea extract and rose hips, and it’s GMO free, gluten-free, paraben-free, vegan, PABA-free.
- Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Lotion Sunscreen, SPF 50 - This sunscreen is made with natural oatmeal and mineral zinc oxide.
- Blue Lizard Australian SUNSCREEN, SPF 30+ - EWG says this one has a good balance of UVA protection in relation to SPF and it’s paraben-, fragrance-, and chemical-free, in addition to being gentle on sensitive skin.
- Episencial Babytime Sunny Sunscreen - Pediatricians developed this top choice and it’s lightweight, has no petroleum, fragrance, harsh chemicals, or gluten.
- Adorable Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30+ - EWG says this is one of the best you can buy because it provides excellent UVA protection and an excellent balance of UVA protection compared to the SPF. And it’s made with safe ingredients, so even though it’s pricey, it’s worth it.
Check out the complete list here.
Source: The Stir