It’s safe to say that most people love ice cream, I know I do, but there’s no doubt folks have different preferences not only when it comes to flavor, but how they actually consume that creamy goodness. Well, according to a new Baskin Robbins survey, how you eat your ice cream says a lot about you, with folks with different preferences falling into certain categories. Apparently I'm an optimist that throws parties. What are you?
- The Optimist – The survey finds that folks who enjoy their ice cream in a cone (about 26% of respondents) are idealists. Sugar cone fans are known to be the life of a party, while waffle cone eaters are nurturing caregivers who usually host the party. Favorite Flavors - Cookies 'n Cream and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- The Realist – Folks who enjoy their ice cream in a bowl or cup fall into this category (more than 37% of those polled), and are considered hard working and rational thinkers. Favorite Flavor- Chocolate.
- The Eccentric – Fans of the layered ice cream cookie sandwich (6%) fall in this category, and they tend to be full of contradictions, with tendencies to be both introverted and extroverted. Favorite Flavor – Cookies ‘n Cream.
- The Ambitious – Ice cream sundae lovers (11%) fall into this category, and are considered passionate and loyal. Favorite Flavors – Vanilla and Chocolate
- The Practical- - These folks eat their ice cream out of a carton (18%) and tend to be resourceful, dependent and strong leaders. Favorite Flavors - Chocolate and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- The Free Spirit – Folks who enjoy a good milkshake (10%) fall into this category, and are young at heart, fearless, athletic.
Source: Baskin Robbins