JASON'S PICK - WINNER
App claims it can correctly measure your bra size
Underwear brand Curvy Kate claims their new app can correctly guess a woman's bra size. All the woman has to do is take of picture of her in a bra. The app will then reveal a woman's correct bra size. It will also let the woman know how a bra should correctly fit, lift and shape their body. It will also educate her on the signs that a bra might not be fitting any longer due to wash, wear and bra usage.
How To Unshrink A Sweater
It’s almost sweater weather, the time of year when we get to be cozy and comfy, while still managing to be stylish. But sometimes, laundry mishaps lead to a favorite sweater shrinking down to a size that would fit a small child. Dryers can be so unkind! But you don’t have to toss that treasured chunky knit, you just need to follow these steps to unshrink a sweater.
- Step 1: Fill the sink with lukewarm water and add around a tablespoon of hair conditioner or baby shampoo.
- Step 2: Put your shrunken sweater in and let it soak for half an hour.
- Step 3: Drain the sink and gently squeeze the excess water out of the sweater, without rinsing or twisting it. You can lightly press it against the side of the sink to get the water out.
- Step 4: Lay a thick cotton towel on the floor and lay the sweater on top. Roll the towel, with the sweater inside, into a jelly roll shape to soak up the water.
- Step 5: While it’s still damp, stretch it back into its original size - but be VERY gentle. Let it air dry and that’s it. If it’s super shrunken, gently stretch it out every 30 minutes while it’s drying.
So why does this work? It’s the conditioner that softens and relaxes the fibers in the material so they’re flexible enough to re-shape. Just learn from your mistakes and don’t do laundry before you’ve had coffee or after too many glasses of wine.
Woman Wants A Grave Dug Up To Prove She’s Alive
Juana Escudero went to the hospital in her Spainish hometown only to be told she was dead. The now 53-year-old, who was clearly very much alive, discovered there had been a clerical error after a woman with her same name and birthday died in another part of the country. That Juana died on May 13th, 2010. Since then, the living Juana has been technically dead and she’s still fighting to fix the error.
She’s tried to explain the situation, but so far no luck. She hasn’t been to a doctor or renewed her license, but she’s still paying her bills. Juana jokes, “on the government’s computers I am dead, but for the banks I am alive and kicking.”
In another attempt to prove she is not six feet under, Juana has filed papers to get the grave of the other Juana dug up. No word on if that’s been approved yet.
Source: Fox News
Listen and play along with You Choose The News weekdays at 6:45am