FRECKLES' PICK - WINNER
THE ROWDIEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL FANS
While most college football stadiums in America don’t serve booze, plenty of fans get a bit lubricated before games, which can lead to bad behavior in the stands.
Here’s a rundown of the Top 10 college football teams with the rowdiest fans, based on the percentage of fans ejected from the stadium – so far – this season:
- South Carolina
- Oregon State
- Florida State
Deals For National Sandwich Day
TODAY is National Sandwich Day and to celebrate, we get deals and discounts from our favorite restaurants. Here are some of the best National Sandwich Day specials being offered...but of course, check with your local spot to see if they're participating.
- Blimpie: Join their EClub to get a free regular sub when you buy a regular sub and a drink.
- Burger King: They have a couple of sandwich deals, including two for $6 Whoppers and two for $6 mix and match.
- Firehouse Subs: The first 50 people to order a Hook and Ladder on National Sandwich Day will get a coupon for free chips and a drink with any sub purchase on their next visit.
- Honeybaked Ham: Join their rewards program to get a free ham classic sandwich.
- Schlotzsky's: Get their Lotz4Me mobile app and earn a free small original sandwich for signing up.
- Subway - Buy a sub and a 30-ounce drink and get a free sandwich for yourself, plus Subway will donate a meal to Feeding America, a hunger relief organization. So this good deal supports a good cause, too.
Source: Go Banking Rates
What is the story behind Jason's sweatshirt?
Pot liquor, sometimes spelled potlikker or pot likker is the liquid that is left behind after boiling greens or beans. He bought it Billy Reid.