FRECKLES' PICK - WINNER
Plandids Are Going To Be Huge This Year
Forget selfies, the new photo trend is the “plandid” - which is a carefully planned candid shot. It’s basically when you ask someone to take a pic, but you pretend you weren’t expecting it and you’ll be seeing more of it on your Insta feed. Source: PureWow
WE ARE SLACKING OFF AT WORK ALL THIS WEEK
According to a new survey, we're all worthless at work this week. It’s pretty much just us mentally checking out and pretending to work.
- 42 percent of us are using time at work to shop online for Christmas gifts.
- 35 percent are spending time planning Christmas day.
- 30 percent are planning their Christmas break.
- 12 percent take longer lunch breaks than usual.
- 17 percent will duck out of work early.
- 16 percent even admit that they’ll have a sip of liquor or two while on the job. (Huffington Post)
Listen and play along with You Choose The News weekdays at 6:45am