Life gets so busy we don’t always make time to spend with our very best friend, the one we love spending time with more than anyone. So this year, make your friendship stronger by devoting some time to your bestie and checking off these BFF bucket list items.
- Go on a trip - You might not make it on that trip to Spain you and your bestie have been dreaming about, but you can probably manage a weekend getaway or at least a day to play tourist in your own city.
- Volunteer together - Bond with your BFF while lending a hand to a charity you both care about, and then reward yourself with glass of wine when you’re done.
- Start a 2-person article club - If you don’t have time to organize a dozen busy women to read a book every month, an article club where you and your friend read and discuss longform articles is a good book club alternative.
- Have a three-hour brunch - What could be better than catching up for hours with your best friend? Doing it over mimosas and waffles!
- Binge-watch a TV series together - If you live in the same city, do it on each other’s couches. Or do it long distance and text to check in between episodes.
- Try a new workout - Let her finally drag you to a Latin dancing class or go check out a goat yoga class together.
- Celebrate your friendaversary - Whether you met later in life and you remember when you became besties or you’ve been soul sisters since preschool, commemorate your friendship by doing all your favorite things together.
- Buy grown-up friendship bracelets - Like an adult version of those beaded bracelets you made at camp, but more chic and age-appropriate bling.