A recent survey was conducted and one of the most alarming stats was "54% of 11-24 year olds have never seen a cow in real life." When you recover from the gasp you just made, think about it. Farmlands are being swallowed up, kids in the city have to travel a good distance out of town in order to see it and Chick fil A doesn't count.
Here are some other findings.
1. 43% have never gone camping or even hiking.
2. 27% have never seen the sun rise.
3. 19% have never cooked a meal from scratch.
4. 15% have never left the state where they were born.
5. 13% have never sent something in the mail.
Photo: Getty Images