94.9 The Bull Country Cares for Kids St. Jude Radiothon 2020
December 3rd & 4th
6am - 7pm
Or text the word HOPE to 785833 or donate online!
Every Partner in Hope will also receive a #StJudeWontStop shirt, so you can tell the world you're helping battle childhood cancer.
- One Partner in Hope provides a St. Jude Family a meal card for a week.
- Two Partners in Hope provide one platelet transfusion for a patient.
- Three Partners in Hope provide five days of oxygen for a patient.
- Six Partners in Hope provide a day of chemotherapy for a patient.
- Fourteen Partners in Hope helps St. Jude host the Annual Team Prom.
Why Support St. Jude?
Families NEVER receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food - because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
Treatments invited at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 % to more than 80% since it opened 50 years ago.
St. Jude freely shares discoveries, so every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists can use that knowledge to save thousands more children around the world.
St. Jude conducts more clinical trials for childhood cancer than anyone else.