Hopefully if you did your grocery shopping over the weekend you didn't get any of this!
Sargento cheese has issued recalls for seven cheese products, saying that they may be contaminated with Listeria monocyctogenes. No illnesses have been reported.
Here's a list of the recalled products:
- Ultra Thin Sliced Longhorn Colby
- Chef Blends Shredded Taco Cheese
- Nacho and Taco Cheese
- Off the Block Shredded Fine Cut Cheddar Jack
- Off the Block Shredded Colby Jack Cheeses
- Sliced Colby Jack Cheese
- Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese
The sell-by dates for the recalled products are between the dates of April 12 and May 10, 2017 or June 14 and July 12, 2017.