Beautiful Woman Accidentally Burned by Husband, Then Abandoned By Him

This story is absolutely heartbreaking... 

Courtney Waldon and her husband, Mitch, were sitting by a campfire. The fire was dying out so Mitch threw gasoline on it to keep it going. 

Courtney was sitting by the fire and became engulfed in flames. She was rushed to the hospital with severe burns all over her face and body. Her life was changed forever in an instant. 

But then, things got worse...

Two weeks after getting out of the hospital, Courtney was completely blindsided when Mitch left her, leaving her with $2 million in medical bills. 

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content