Christmas is MONDAY. THIS... Coming... MONDAY! So you have this weekend to get every final gift ordered and wrapped! I sincerely hope you're done all your holiday shopping and you can just enjoy yourself, but if you are a true procrastinator and you have a few more gifts to buy, you need this list!
For the last minute shopper, many stores now offer same day pickup on Christmas Eve. Here’s a list of all the stores offering the service, and when you need to place your order by:
- Apple –It depends on location and item availability, but you can usually put in a time you want to pick up the gift, provided the store has it in stock, and on Xmas eve and it will be ready and waiting for you.
- Bed Bath & Beyond - Order deadline is two hours before store closing
- JCPenney – Orders must be placed by noon on Christmas Eve, and the store closes at 6 pm.
- Kmart - Orders must be placed by 2:59 pm CST on Christmas Eve, with stores open until 6 pm.
- Kohl's – While orders are usually ready in two hours, the store recommends placing your order no later than December 23rd for a Christmas eve pickup.
- Macy's – Orders must be placed by 3 pm on Christmas Eve and you’ll get an email when your order is ready to be picked up.
- Nordstrom – Place your order by 9 am on Christmas Eve and some stores offer curbside pickup so you don’t even have to get out of your car.
- Pier 1 Imports – Orders must be placed an hour before closing.
- Sears – Orders need to be placed by 2:59 pm CST on Christmas Eve, with stores open until 6 pm.
- Target – You have until 6 pm on Christmas Eve to place your order for most stores.
- Toys R Us - Order by 8 pm for pickup within an hour.
- Walmart – Orders must be placed by 4 pm on December 23rd to guarantee an Christmas Eve pickup.
Source: CBS News