If you're traveling over the next few days, I wish you the best of Christmas luck and cheer! May your luggage arrive at your destination. May your plane take off and land safely. May you have an empty seat in your row (a.k.a. redneck first class!). May your flight attendant treat you to a free cocktail! And may your flight include free wifi.
I know, all that sounds like a dream. But still, that is my Christmas wish for you!
If you happen to be flying into or out of one of THESE airports, you can probably kiss that wish goodbye.
Top Ten Worst Airports To Fly Through Over The Holidays
(click here for the complete Top 20)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, Atlanta, GA (3,918 cancellations)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL (3,505)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Houston, TX (3,481)
- San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA (3,057)
- LaGuardia Airport, New York, NY (2,886)
- Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, NJ (2,875)
- Logan International Airport, Boston, MA (2,541)
- Orlando International Airport, Orlando, FL (2,510)
- Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport, Fort Lauderdale, FL (2,371)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York, NY (2,047)