Every Wednesday we throw out a random fact for you to guess at with the OShow #HumpDaySurvey. Consumer are going all in this year for Halloween.
A record 9.1 Billion will be spent this year on Halloween, 16% spending it on this?
Take a guess and listen to see if you're right:
Some other Halloween 2017 Stats: (NRF.com)
- $3.4 billion on costumes
- $2.7 billion on candy
- $2.7 billion on decorations
- $410 million on greeting cards
- 71% hand out candy
- 49% decorate their home or yard
- 48% will wear costumes
- 46% will carve a pumpkin
- 35% throw or attend a party
- 31% take their children trick-or-treating
- 23% will visit a haunted house
For me it's ALL THE ABOVE! I love me some Halloween!! And yes, I dress both my cat (Xavier) and dog (Lacey) up every year. They absolutely love it! Obviously you can tell from their faces haha