Every Wednesday we throw out a random fact for you to guess at with the OShow #HumpDaySurvey.The holidays and family time are coming... today has to do with lying to family.
A study by INTEX found that 52% of people admitted they've lied to a relative to avoid this?
Take a guess and see if you are right, click below:
Here are some of the arrangements most said they hate:
- 62% admitted they had been relegated to a couch
- 39% had been provided a bed that was too small
- 44% slept on the floor, such as in a sleeping bag
- 13% (more than 1 in 10) of adults have found themselves assigned to a child's themed bed
- 7% have had to resort to sleeping in a tent