Every Wednesday we throw out a random fact for you to guess at with the OShow #HumpDaySurvey. As we embark on the gluttones holiday, Thanksgiving, this survey has to do with that.
According to StatisticBrain, the average American will consumer 16lbs of this over the year?
Take a guess and see if you are right, click below:
Here are a few more interesing Turkey Day stats for 2017: (Statistic Brain)
- 51.6 Million Turkeys consumed on Thanksgiving
- Almost $3 Million spent on Thanksgiving food
- 2.4 billion pounds of sweet potatoes produced annually
- 7.6 million barrels of cranberries produced annually
- 37 towns named Plymouth in the U.S.