Every Wednesday we throw out a random fact for you to guess at with the OShow #HumpDaySurvey. It's that time of year we all get a little slack at work waiting for vacation.
The week before Christmas is the least productive of the year. Majority of people spend more time at work shopping online, or planning Christmas stuff, but 16% of people even do this at work?
Take a guess and see if you are right, click below:
Here are the stats according to Huffington Post:
- 42 percent of us are using time at work to shop online for Christmas gifts.
- 35 percent are spending time planning Christmas day.
- 30 percent are planning their Christmas break.
- 12 percent take longer lunch breaks than usual.
- 17 percent will duck out of work early.
Yep.... I'm guilty of all of that. Shhhhhh