Every Wednesday we throw out a random fact for you to guess at with the OShow #HumpDaySurvey. If you are feeling dumber after working all day, there may be a reason why!
According to a Brookings Institution report in 2015, you are 8% less likely to have this happen after Daylight Saving Time.
Take a guess and see if you are right, click below:
- 25% increase in heart attack risk
- It does not actually conserve any energy, as thought
- 67% of people think it's dumb and useless
- IVF Success Rate Drop off the week following
- Stroke Rates rise 8%
- Productivity drops off and people get lazier because of lack of sleep immediately following