Moron Monday: Guy Almost Kills Family With His BBQ Technique

posted by Otis - The O Show - 

Pixabay.com

Every Monday we find some amazingly moronic moments and highlight them in hopes that they aren't repeated. Plus,.... people's stupidity is beyond comprehension sometimes. 

A man in Long Island was written several citations after almost killing 25 of his friends and family at their weekend BBQ party. An unnamed man didn't want to cancel his BBQ party because of bad weather, so why not jut pull the BBQ grill into the basement of the house and smoke it in there right?!

According to Suffolk County Police, 25 people had to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning when the house filled with smoke. They where called when several people passed out in the house. 11 people had to go to the hospital to be treated. 

Thankfully, no one was badly injured or died in this moment of stupidity. 

Otis

Otis

Otis was born and raised in a small town in Morton, IL between two pumpkin patches. It’s the Pumpkin Capitol of the World, so there’s that. He considers Charlotte, NC his hometown, after spending 10 years there doing radio and meeting his wife... Read more

title

Content Goes Here