Every Wednesday we throw out a random fact for you to guess at with the OShow #HumpDaySurvey. We can all use a little more money, but what would you give up for it?
LendEDU asked people about different scenarios they'd be willing to do for an immediate 10% raise. 40% said they'd give up this basic need for the raise?
Take a guess and see if you are right, click below:
Here are some more results: (moneyish.com)
- Over 73% would give up alcohol for 5 years
- 55.9% would work an extra 10 hours per week for life
- 53.55% would give up social media
- 50.65% would stop watching movies
- 50.4% would work one day every weekend for the next year.
- 34.98% would give up the right to vote in all elections for life
- 17.93% would give up Social Security benefits for the next two years.
- 12.2% would break up with their partner or significant other.
- 5.33% would eat a single Tide Pod.... so there's that