Every Wednesday we throw out a random fact for you to guess at with the OShow #HumpDaySurvey. A holiday to celebrate to most important women in our lives is coming. Today's HDS has to do with that.
A woman they called Mrs. Vassilyev still holds the world record for doing this 69 times in her life? She did it in the 1700s!! No one has done it more since!
Take a guess and see if you are right, click below:
More Mother's Day Facts:
-There are 2 billion Moms in the World
- First-time Moms: Average age of new moms is 25, vs. 21 in 1970
- Kids: Modern moms average 2 kids (1950s: 3.5 kids; 1700s: 7-10 kids)
- 4.3 babies are born each second
- Moms change 7,300 by baby's 2nd birthday
- Oldest Mom: Rosanna Dalla Corte gave birth to a baby boy when she was 63 years old in Italy in 1994
- Heaviest Newborn: Signora Carmelina Fedele gave birth to a 22 lb 8 oz boy in Italy in 1955
More fun facts: Happyworker.com
Happy Mother's Day to all moms!! You make the world go round!