Students at Duluth High School got a pretty big scare when their science teacher went up in flames during a failed experiment.
Ms. Cook was trying an experiment with fire and a pumpkin that didn't work out as it should. When she lite the fire, it exploded and singed her hair and face. According to WSB-TV 2, she only received superficial injuries and is going to be just fine.
Several other teachers at the school had done the same experiment that day and nothing happened like this. The school is investigating what went wrong but we're all glad the teacher is ok.
This is why I would make a horrible science teacher! I'm too clumsy, this would happen to me.
Students said class has never been so "LIT" though.