We've all got that ONE person at work that always makes you go "HMMMM!?". Maybe you have a couple! Buzzfeed asked fans "What's the weirdest thing you've seen a co-worker do?" and there are some AWFUL answers!
The weirdest and craziest things they’ve witnessed a co-worker do was the topic of convo. Some of the stories are creepy, others strange, and plenty are downright gross.
Weird things people have seen co-workers do include:
- “I once had a coworker shave her legs during a meeting. No water, soap, or shaving cream — just the sound of a razor running over dry skin anytime there was a pause in the conversation.”
- “There’s a woman at my work who NEVER closes the bathroom stall door while she uses it. I've also seen her shaving her armpits in there too.”
- “My partner once saw a coworker stroll through the work kitchen looking uncomfortable. A moment later he shook his leg until a huge turd fell out of his pant leg. The coworker thought no one noticed, so he picked it up and threw it in the trash, then walked away like nothing ever happened.”
- “I worked at a car dealership, and once in the showroom one of the older salesmen actually pulled his pants down to his knees just so he could tuck his shirt in.”
- “I walked into the bathroom and saw a coworker literally cutting off her underwear with a pair of scissors. She said it was because she was ‘hot.’”
- “I once witnessed a coworker put a stool sample in our workplace's refrigerator. She needed it for a doctor's appointment later.”
- “One day one of my coworkers stood on the public floor and pulled a tampon out of herself and throw it in the trash. Luckily, there were no customers around, but it was absolutely traumatizing.”
I decided to ask the OShow Fam the same question and these calls where awesome!