Many people are finding unique ways to de-stress during Quarantine, and animal live streams is the way to go. Watch birds feed in New York, Kittens play, Pandas cuddle in China and Polar Bears in Canada and more.
So many things make the work-from-home life tough. Separating work and personal life is harder, screaming kids while you're trying to concentrate, loneliness and isolation, and even the desire for human interaction. Music can help, reading before bed is a good mind relaxer, but watching animals play has become the go to for many.
Nature live streams can take you away from it all, while you watch animal innocence and playfulness. Here are some great links to do it:
- Cornell Lab FeederWatch Cam at Sapsucker Woods– Birds chirping outside at the Treman Bird Feeding Garden at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology in Ithaca, New York is soothing
- Wolong Grove Panda Cam– What's better than some pandas cuddling at the Shenshuping Gengda Panda Center in China.
- Kitten Rescue Cat Cam–Try not to say "aww" with adorable kittens playing, sleeping and more from Kitten Rescue Sanctuary in Los Angeles livestream.
- Polar Bears International Cape West Cam– Enjoy watching polar bear maternity dens with the Cape Churchill Cam in Canada’s Wapusk National Park.
- Puppy Playroom at Warrior Canine Connection Cam– Who doesn't relax and feel joy with some puppies playing?
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Jellyfish Cam– the serene views of underwater Jellyfish in this aquarium’s feed is beautiful.
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary Cam– It's a dream to hold a baby Koala, so here's a way to get close to them
- GRACE Gorilla Forest Corridor Cam– The Gorilla Rehabilitation and Conservation Education Center in the Democratic Republic of Congo lets you immerse yourself into the world of gorillas in the Congo. Amazing!
Enjoy and relax, you deserve it! Especially if you are a health care worker or first responder on the front lines, designate an hour to decompress every day, so you can keep your sanity. Thank you for all you are doing to keep us safe!