"My Gift" is out today. It's the new Christmas album from Carrie Underwood and she even enlisted her song to sing on it. It's adorable #Listen
Carrie said Isaiah is a pro in the studio and that, "It was such a great moment for me as a mom to share something that I love to do. And he ended up being really great in the studio. I was so proud." He sings the second verse on "Little Drummer Boy" (one of my favorite Christmas songs). When you hear his little voice come in it just give you all the feels.
Isaiah is 5 and Carrie said she originally had recorded the song by herself, but after hearing him keep singing it over and over in the house, she had to put him on it. “(Isaiah) loves to sing. He loves music. He definitely has that passion and I asked him, ‘Would you ever want to go in and sing with Mommy?’ He said, ‘Yes," she told ABC news.
Underwood said he was adorable in the studio recording because, "He was throwing his hands up in the air and was so excited and had all these cute 5-year-old emotions just pouring out of him.”
"My Gift" was just released and has 11 tracks on it:
1. Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee (Traditional)
2. O Come All Ye Faithful (Traditional)
3. Let There Be Peace (Carrie Underwood, Brett James, David Garcia)
4. Little Drummer Boy (featuring Isaiah Fisher) (Harry Simeone, Henry Onorati, Katherine Davis)
5. Sweet Baby Jesus (Carrie Underwood, Brett James, David Garcia)
6. Hallelujah (with John Legend) (John Stephens, Toby Gad)
7. O Holy Night (Traditional)
8. Mary, Did You Know? (Buddy Greene, Mark Lowry)
9. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Ralph Blane, Hugh Martin)
10. Away In A Manger (Traditional)
11. Silent Night (Traditional)