Man Sets Hotel On Fire Trying To Kill Bedbugs

Fire At Night

A hotel in Madison, Wisconsin had to be evacuated after a guest accidentally set fire to his mattress.

The fire-starter who told police he was "trying to put out bed bugs with a cigarette” sent the whole mattress up in flames.

Guests were forced to evacuate while firefighters put out the fire and inspected the area. No one was injured. It's unknown how the bed bugs made out in the blaze. 

Sometimes, when you're staying in a hotel, you have to wonder about what other people are doing in their rooms. You never know when your neighbor might be killing bedbugs with a cigarette.  

Photo: Getty Images

Spencer & Kristen

Spencer & Kristen

Listen to Spencer and Kristen weekday mornings on 94.9 The Bull.

title

Content Goes Here