Viral Tik Tok Trend Sends Teen To The ER With Severe Burns


In the world of social media and "like" culture, we've heard all these stories before. A teenager in Portland, Oregon, is in the hospital after sustaining burns and needing a skin graft. Destini Crane’s family said she suffered these burns in the bathroom of her home after she lit a candle, causing a bottle of rubbing alcohol to explode. Her family said she was likely trying a Tik Tok video that shows a person making a design with hairspray on a mirror and setting it on fire. Crane is still in critical condition, but recent updates indicate that skin graft surgery this week was successful.

Photo: Getty Images