(Check back for daily updates!)
With 5 straight National League East titles under their belts, the Atlanta Braves head into postseason with home field advantage. The first two games are at Truist Park. Here is the info you need to know!
The Braves' postseason campaign is Back to Battle.
Wear your Atlanta Braves Gear! Rep the A Day – October 11
Tuesday, October 11, the Braves are encouraging fans to Rep the A and wear their Braves gear all day. Fans can share photos of themselves wearing their team gear on social media by tagging the Braves and using the hashtag #Back2Battle
For Fans Coming into Truist Park: (from MLB.com)
All Braves-controlled parking lots open 4 hours before first pitch for Postseason games. The Braves have partnered with Waze to navigate fans directly to their parking lot at Truist Park - Click here for more
Gates - 2 Hours before gametime
NLDS Game 1 – Tuesday, October 11, FOX or FS1
Game Time: 1:07pm
- National Anthem: Toccoa Falls College Men’s Choir will perform the National Anthem while 100 A-List Members hold a giant American flag on-field.
- Fly Over: Following the conclusion of the National Anthem, two C-130s from the 700th Airlift Squadron at Dobbins Air Reserve Base will fly over Truist Park.
NLDS Game 2 - Wednesday, October 12, FOX or FS1
Game Time: 4:35pm
- First Pitch: Braves Hall of Famer Terry Pendleton will throw out the Ceremonial First Pitch.
- National Anthem: Jordan Family Band will perform the National Anthem.
- Play Ball: Braves A-List member Sean McDonald will start of the game with the honorary “Play Ball” declaration.
Postseason Specialty Foods
Delaware North Sportservice, the official food and beverage partner of Atlanta Braves at Truist Park, will have a new and exciting lineup of special postseason concession items, available only inside the ballpark.
- OPPO Taco: Chicken Shawarma, pickles, tomato, red onion, French fries, leaf lettuce, tzatziki rolled in Naan. Available at the 1871 Grille in section 113.
- High Cheese Crab Pretzel: Toasted pretzel braid filled with old bay blue crab claw dip and topped with caramelized Monterey jack cheese. Available at Slice in sections 150 and 313.
- This Banana Rakes Sundae: Banana tossed in cinnamon sugar, wrapped in egg roll sheet, deep-fried, topped with caramel and chocolate sauce over vanilla ice cream. Available at Potato Cutter and Frybox in sections 138 and 320, respectively.
- Los Bravos Pork Wings: 4 Deep-fried Pork Ribs with cornmeal crunch, Coca-Cola BBQ sauce, and potato sticks. Available at The Slice and 1871 Grille in sections 215 and 239, respectively.
- Complete Game: Foot-long hot dog, stuffed with pimento cheese, wrapped with applewood smoked bacon, topped with brisket chili and cheese, sautéed onions, and relish. Available at the 1871 Grille in section 141.
- Georgian: A tip of the cap to homegrown Georgia ballplayers Dansby Swanson, Michael Harris and Matt Olson – featuring black forest ham, stadium-smoked pork, peach mustard, Doux South pickle chips and smoked Gouda cheese on a 12-inch soft loaf. Available at the portable concession stand in section 143.
- Back to Battle Dog**:** Jumbo all beef hot dog topped with chopped brisket, sautéed onions, fried pickles over sliced tomatoes with BBQ honey mustard and crispy fries. Available at the Coors Light Chop House located in Centerfield.
- Double to Right Bacon, Egg, and Cheese: Two CAB premium grind burgers topped with thick cut slab bacon, fried egg, aged sharp cheddar, bibb lettuce, mayo, and house made tomato jam. Available at the Coors Light Chop House located in Centerfield.